Update đề thi Ielts ngày 6-3-2010 tại BC (HN)
Đề thi IELTS ngày 06/03/2010 tại BC (Hà Nội)
More Real IELTS test
Part 1: Phone conversation regarding old furniture purchasing.
Part2: Visiting a tourist place:
Summary: Fill in sentence
Part 3: Assignment discussion
Summary: Fill in paragraph:
Matching: name and opinion
Passage 2: Chemical Substances
Summary: Fill in paragraph
Two pie charts provide information about the percentage of time spending on Internet on various types of website by male and female students in a group school.
People in many countries across the world are living longer now. What are the possible effects on individuals and the society as a whole?
- Which part of the country do you come from?
- Describe your home town?
- What is your favorite time of the year?
- Did you collect any thing in the past?
- What do you want to collect now?
Describe a day when you get away from your study or work for relax
- Who did you spend that day with
- Where did you go
- What did you do
And explain why such day is important to you
- What are popular places to relax?
- Do the elderly and the young relax differently?
- What is the price of relax?
- Do people nowadays spend too much time on work and less on personal life
- What governments could do to solve the problem?
More real IELTS test